1) Do i need to pay any extra dakshina to the priest?
No, you don’t need to pay any extra amount as dakshina as this will be already included in the package.
2) What will i do if the pandit is not coming on time?
Most of the time our Pandits will be before the given time, but sometimes due to some unavoidable circumstances pandits will be a bit late but they will reach your place so you can be assured they will come.
3) What all items i need to keep ready for the pooja, how will i know?
As soon as you book the pooja by paying the amount you will be able to chat with the registered Purohit regarding pooja arrangements and required items like Prasad, deepam, matchbox, pooja bell, Mats, bowls, trays and household items etc you need to keep ready.
4) How long does the pooja/havan takes to complete?
Poojas are typically performed for 1:30+ hours at the same time it also depends on the package selected for the poojas.
5) Can I pay some amount as advance and remaining amount after Pooja.
Yes, you can pay Booking Charges to confirm your booking of Purohit for the Puja and the total package amount to be paid to Purohit after completion of Pooja Event.
6) How do I cancel the Puja
Cancellations can be made 2 days (48 hours) prior to Pooja event. Note that there will not be any cancellation within 2 days (48 hours) of the Pooja Event.
Cancellation can be made by the following the below path in our website www.shripurohit.com
Login > My Bookings > View Order > Cancel
Notice of cancellation must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details please check the cancellation policy.
7) How many days in advance should I book a Pandit? Is my personal information safe?
We recommend that you make the booking preferably 7 days in advance.
8) Is My Personal Information Safe?
Yes! Safety of your personal details is of utmost importance to us and we don't share your personal details with any third party at any cost.